Legal notice and Privacy
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Use of the website implies acceptance of the following conditions:
• The user agrees to use this site only for legitimate purposes. It is not permitted to modify, copy, use, distribute or exploit in any way the contents covered by intellectual and / or industrial property rights of this site, including the contents, unless this is expressly permitted by the owner of the respective rights.
• All trademarks, service marks and names registered on this site are trademarks of their respective owners and therefore any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
• The materials available on this site, including documents that can be reached directly or indirectly through links, are provided without guarantee of the absence of flaws and / or defects that may prevent or limit their use, including, without any limitation, the implicit guarantees of marketability, suitability for a specific use or non-infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
• This site may also contain publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be corrected at the sole discretion of the owners. In addition, changes are made periodically to the information contained. Corrections and changes to online documents can be inserted before or after those of any printed versions or official communications.
• In no case are the owners of the site liable for damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, accidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those deriving from loss of profit, loss of turnover or other equivalent losses economic) both contractual and non-contractual, or in any case deriving from the use or impossibility of using the contents of this site or the documents accessible via links, even if Teme di Cervia is or should be aware of the possibility of such
• Those who want more information or request the use of some of the site’s content can contact the Management.
Information on the protection of personal data
1. Purpose of the treatment
The personal identification data collected from the data subject, user of the site, are the object of the processing and are processed and used directly for the following purposes:
a) to follow up on the user’s request regarding the request for information related to company activities or for booking an entrance medical examination or for other requests by the customer, as well as for the pursuit of instrumental and / or complementary purposes , such as archiving, processing in full compliance with the principle of correctness and lawfulness and with the provisions of the law.
b) for sending communications on future commercial and promotional initiatives; announcements of services and offers of the owner and for sending information and promotional messages relating to his activity, as well as for the purposes connected and instrumental to this.
2. Provision of data
The provision of data is optional in relation to point A, however any refusal to respond will make it impossible for the owner to follow up on your requests. Consent is instead necessary for the processing relating to point B, since it concerns the commercial information activity to promote the activities and services of the Owner. Consent is considered freely given by flagging the box “Give consent”
3. Processing methods
The data processing is carried out through IT, telematic and residual and paper supports by the owner and the specifically appointed persons in charge, with the guarantee that, in any case, the data will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and smi The data are stored in electronic and computerized archives and the minimum security measures provided for by the legislator and those suitable for ensuring an adequate level of protection for the data being processed are ensured.
4. Communication and dissemination
The data will be processed by employees and collaborators as persons in charge and / or data processors. The data collected will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the interested party, except for any communications necessary in order to provide the requested service. The data may also be communicated to the competent authorities, according to the terms of the law.
5. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, reported in full at the bottom of the information, by sending a communication to the email address: email@example.com
6. Retention times
The data will be stored for you
Last update April the 6th 2021